- Nom Nom Paleo by Michelle Tam and Henry Fong – I don’t follow a paleo diet exclusively, but I do use a lot of paleo recipes as they are nutrient-rich and low in carbohydrates.
- Against All Grain by Danielle Walker – one of my favorite cookbooks. I use this frequently. I love the recipes for sweets, especially the cutout cookies, which we bake every Christmas.
- Super Natural Every Day by Heidi Swanson – an old favorite.
- The Migraine Brain by Dr Carolyn Bernstein – I credit this book with a major breakthrough in my understanding of migraines, and I recommend it to anyone who suffers from migraines.
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan
- How to Grow Fresh Air by B.C. Wolverton – this book was a great resource for choosing air-purifying houseplants for my home (see my full post on the plants I chose).
More books coming soon!
Click here for more of my favorite reads in other categories.
This post contains affiliate links. See disclaimer for more details.